Salt Lake City Family Law Attorney
Tooele Divorce Lawyer
Crippen & Cline L.C. in Salt Lake City, Utah, knows that any family law matter can cause many concerns. We are proud to provide our clients with responsive, attentive and accessible family law help. Our Salt Lake City family law lawyer, David C. Blum, is highly communicative with his clients. He attempts to return phone calls within 24 hours, and he is always direct with our clients.
Schedule your consultation with our family law attorney. We can be reached at 801-539-1900.
What Is Your Family Law Need?
Crippen & Cline L.C. provides the helpful, skilled legal services you deserve. Whether you are ending a marriage, trying to establish paternity of a child you believe is yours or about to expand your family by adoption, we are happy to help you. Talk to us about any of the following:
- Divorce: Our law firm handles contested and uncontested divorces. Through negotiated settlements and mediation, we obtain the best possible results for you regarding property division, child support, child custody, parent time and alimony. Our divorce attorney, David C. Blum, is dedicated to preserving your assets, protecting your parental rights and safeguarding you and your children's futures. We strive to reach out-of-court settlements; however, we will proceed to trial if necessary.
- Paternity: We represent mothers and fathers in paternity actions. When paternity is established, either parent can be granted custody or parent time rights. Additionally, the noncustodial parent will be obligated to pay child support.
- Adoption: We help you focus on the joy of adopting a child by handling all legal aspects of the adoption. We handle stepparent adoptions, open adoptions and closed adoptions.
- Child support
- Parent time/visitation establishment or dispute
- Modifying previous orders
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements
What is your family law need? Our Utah family law firm looks forward to helping you. Call us at 801-539-1900 to schedule your consultation. Or, contact us online, and someone from our firm will be in touch with you promptly.
Major credit cards accepted • Weekend and evening appointments available • Located conveniently in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, next to the federal and state court buildings